Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is your mental picture like?


When I close my eyes at night, I try to picture many things in my mind.  Sometimes I visualize old memories, people, places, and sometimes I vision the future even though I really don't know what it will look like.  Sometimes it makes me wonder about the capabilities of the human brain and eyes.  Is it possible that even without sight or eyes, people can still picture images of a world they once knew?  Could it be possible, that our brain stores electronic information of the past, present, and future that we can all access at any given time if we used our brains more?  They say we only use 10% of our brains, and idea in itself has fueled me to dig deeper into many topics that most people would never even dream about.  Is it true that light and matter are stored through electronic information that we cannot see?  It seems to me that this quite the possibility.



              Unfortunately, I’ll never be able to prove it because the one thing that gets me excited in life is Math, yet I am left to support myself in learning it because people do not hold true to their promises.  Someday in the future though, someone will come along and show me the light to the world of advanced mathematics for it’s quite simply the change in place along the time and space axis or X&Y.  Understanding something is one thing, but applying it is another world within itself, a world I cannot wait to break through to because there are cracks and openings even at the smallest level you just have to find them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment