Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hackers: Who are you really Affecting?


EVERYTIME I LOG OFF MY ACCOUNT< AND LOG BACK IN I HAVE TO REPOST MY POWERPOINTS BECAUSE SOMEONE HACKS THEM AND TAKES THEM DOWN, YOUR HURTING EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO LOOK AT THEM NOT ME FOR I ALREADY KNOW THE INFO SINCE I POSTED IT!





All I am trying to do is connect the world with my ideas through having a FREE blog. I say explicitly in my information of the right side of my blog where I talk about myself, it says, "My words are FREE as long as you source my work." All I see now when I log into my blog are people hacking my blog, and censoring or altering my work. I do not care about credit, I do not care about fame, and all I care about is connecting the entire world, and getting everyone on the same mental plane. I just want to help people from every walk of life, so why are you trying to put down someone who's trying to help others by hacking and altering my page. You do realize it is illegal, and if I had the time I'd call up my IT friends and find out who's hacking my page, what IP address you’re hacking from, and then go to a lawyer, and the authorities and get you arrested, fined, and sued for what you’re doing. If by the end of this week you do not stop hacking into my account and altering my page, I will contact my lawyer and proper authorities and make sure proper justice is served. All I wish to do is share my ideas with the world because this is one world, and I want to work together with everyone to solve every issue there possibly is, and by you hacking my page it affects all those that look at my page. Over 20-30 countries have views my page since its creation about 2 months ago, and it’s not fair to me or them that this hacking continues even after I've publicly denounced the past few months. I thought this issue would have been resolved by now but it hasn't, so the next step is to go to the proper authorities, so this is the last warning because it’s getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment