Monday, April 22, 2013

Congressman Lobiondo is a Coward


As a young child, I envisioned that my government was there to protect me and listen to my voice to make laws in regards to what we, the people, want.  I envisioned a government that listened to the voices of all its constituents regardless of their social status in society.  The na├»ve mindset of a child hits the cruel reality of the life of human beings, and only the strong survive.  Society inevitably decides who survives, but those who make a difference for better or worse are those that stand alone in their mind, body, and spirit.  At the same time, longevity corrupts people who stand alone.  They become complacent and forget the cries of the people they say they represent from social detachment from reality.  Congressman LoBiondo is one of those people.  Though my perception is clouded by my personal experiences with the man, I shall tell you my story nonetheless:

About a month ago I got my appendix removed.  As a result, I could not work for about a week, so I had a lot of time for myself.  At the same time, my father had off that week because his father was in the hospital, and he had to run up and down from Long Island to see him.  I believe it was a Friday, and we decided to go to BJ's Whole Sale with him to purchase some food supplies for myself because I like to cook(I worked at a high-end Italian restaurant in high school and watched the chef's cook then experimented on my own)  Upon finishing our rounds in the store, my dad pointed out our Congressman in front of us as we walked to the checkout line.  My father told me not bother him, but me being a friendly person, I wanted to say Hi and interact with the man that represents me in our Federal Government.  When I said, Hi Congressman, How are you?, his response will blow your mind.

He responded by saying, "It's Friday!" 

This led me to think that since he was not at the office he did not have to interact with people.  I'm sorry, but when you took your oath of office, you promised to listen to your people and protect the Constitution and the rights of the people.  By you basically telling me to buzz off was like a slap in the face.  After he checked out, the coward sprinted out of the store, and by the time I got done checking out and walked outside the man was no where to be found.  This simply goes to show you that he is a self-centered coward that holds a public image that contradicts what his true beliefs are.  I may be blinded by my personal perception, but how could I think anything else from my experience?

"Today, I got word that a Saudi National is being deported for ties to terrorism, and plotting in the Boston bombing.  "This original suspect, named Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, was reportedly set to be deported on Tuesday, according to Sean Hannity’s Fox News program. Alharbi was supposedly in violation of section 212 3B of the Immigration and Nationality Act, citing “security and related grounds” and “terrorist activities.”Rep. Jeff Duncan, R-South Carolina, expressed concerns that the man, who was here on a student visa, was being deported “due to national security concerns.” The full exchange appears on YouTube."(Fruchtnich)1 

The Saudi National who was here on a visa, was taken into custody on Tuesday April 16th by the FBI for suspected involvement in the Boston bombings, and a report was made by the DHS(Homeland Security) about the guy as having links to possible terrorist threats.  Somehow, the guy went from being a suspect to a victim in a day because by Tuesday, he was no longer in question about the bombing. 

"An FBI source has told TheBlaze that the Saudi Student was “taken into custody”. This means, when we he was reported as a person of interest, he was actually a suspect the entire time.

An “event”, or file, was created on the student three days ago. The file contains his deportation record and the reason he is being deported. According to ICE the reason is section 212 3B –”Security and related grounds” – “Terrorist activities”. The student’s visa has been revoked."(The Blaze)2

Because of this issue, I decided to call my Congressman about the issue.  I called at 12:56 PM on Monday April 22, 2013.  I gave the secretary my name and my number.  She told me that Congressman LoBiondo would get back to me as soon as possible with  nasty sound in her voice.  I simply just asked if Congressman LoBiondo could provide me with more information on the individual in question, but I guess they can't help out a citizen who simply wants the truth.  You cannot hide from the problems forever, you are going to have to speak up and come out of your hole at some point to answer the questions.  I simply just want to have a conversation about the lies you are feeding us.  President Obama met with the Saudi Prime Minister in a closed meeting that was not a public event.  WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF FELLA'S?  STOP LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE SAUDI ARABIA JUST BOUGHT BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF TANKS OFF YOU!

1. http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/foreign-policy/war-terror/us-congressmen-follow-glenn-beck-s-boston-bombings-Saudi

 

2. http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/18/breaking-saudi-student-connected-to-boston-marathon-bombing-set-to-be-deported-under-security-related-grounds-connected-to-terrorist-activities/

No comments:

Post a Comment