Thursday, April 25, 2013

Life, God, and String Theory


As I dive ever more deeper into my studies on the brain, the universe, my designs, reality, and religion, my belief in Allah, Yahweh, and God as the all-mighty creator is increasing each and every day on this grand Earth.  As I sit here and contemplate the creator, I think about the videos I've watched by the great minds of the 20th and 21st centuries: Albert Einstein, Richard Feynman, and my favorite living astrophysicist Dr. Leonard Susskind.  All three talk about the Creator and the concept of fine tuning of the mathematics of nature.  As the days pass and more knowledge is gained from mathematics and experimentation of hard working men and women from around the globe, the amount of real numbers following the decimal on the right side of a given solution is just remarkable at just how perfect He has made our universe in which we live in.  The conditions are just so perfect to allow nature to culminate in what it has become, it truly amazes me to no end to think that if the numbers were just slightly different, our universe would not be what see and perceive it to be today. For the better part of my free time, all I ever think about is nature, and how the creator made it as such.  He allowed such a perfect reality in such a way that it could support intelligent creatures like us to evolve to hopefully one day read the mind of God, yet in the Holy Books it says that He may not let us ever know everything.  The thing is when you tell a human being to not do something or that it’s impossible, it makes them want it that much more.  As a person, I strive every day to learn more and I think to myself, “The more I learn in life, the more I realize that I don't know anything at all.”  I still keep asking myself questions like "Why this, why not that?  How does this work, and why does it work like that?  Is it always going to be this way or is it dynamic in nature where it changes every second?  Will my thirst for knowledge ever be quenched, or will I start knowing too much in a sense that someone might try taking me because I know too much, or will the Creator, God, protect me from evil for I have submitted myself to His will and testament.  Here is my story about life, God, and String Theory.

First we shall start with General Relativity.  For certain purposes I decline to talk about, I will strictly just use words to describe this blog because I am working at trying to solve the black hole singularity as well as other things, and to protect my intellectual property even if it is wrong, I wish to keep it in my thoughts and my thoughts only until I know for sure I've figured it out. It's never smart to count your chickens before they hatch.   General Relativity, which was proven by Einstein in 1915, talks about gravity and objects on a large scale in terms of size, time, and distance, and how those objects interact.   It states that objects with mass curve and distort space in a way that is proportional to their mass as they accelerate at a constant rate, which as most physicists know a constant isn't really constant. (This I learned from Lenny Susskind when I learned about Dark Energy and the composition of the universe.)  The velocity of an object on galactic distances is calculated as a function of time because over time the distances grow astronomically from moment to moment.  Before I jump off task, let me continue with General Relativity and religion.  The space-time on large distances is quite smooth when you look at it on a larger, grander scale.  The same thing can be said about life for each and every one of us.  As time passes, we look back on our life regardless of what age we are, and one can notice that even if we have ups and downs throughout the past, life is still smooth on large scales although life wouldn't be life and space wouldn't be space without a few bangs and bumps between neighboring objects or people.                 
Quantum Mechanics discusses the motion of objects on a sub-atomic level.  Although, Quantum theory is something I'm still learning the mathematics behind, I certainly understand the concepts and underlying principles on it because I can play a movie in my brain on how everything works, and I can pause the movie in my mind anytime to better grasp what's going on.  Although protons and neutrons stay glued together, electrons move in probabilistic clouds of waves that are here, there, and everywhere until you shine light on it and the measurement gives it a fixed location in space and time.  We measure it by the change in distance over change in time from the previous measurement, and the more sophisticated the measuring tools the more precise and correct the solution should be.  Their motion is measured by vector quantities that can be measured, but quantum objects are quite difficult to predict fully where they are or where they will be, but obviously with computer technology you can see the probability is quite high in terms of classical computing.  If the probability wasn't what it is, our computers would have never been as successful as they are. Quantum mechanics is quite jittery and random on small scales.  As you will see though, I can connect that with life.  On a small time scale, life is made of random decisions and behaviors that we make every second of everyday that works like waves that peak, trough, and cancel out depending on the decisions and directions we go in.  Certain decisions can increase our chances, but can also worsen our chances depending on the path one is willing to take.

String theory has theorized that 1 dimensional oscillating strings or packets of energy are connected either by a brane that is attached to space-time known as a closed string, or one that is open and free to move around and connect to other strings.  This attachment to other strings still allows them to vibrate and subsequently produce mass depending on their angular momentum and mass, but smooth at the same time as they, the strings, attach themselves to other strings and have less freedom in a closed and bounded system.  The same thing can be said about life.  By themselves, our decisions and behaviors in life are quite random and unpredictable sometimes, but when you connect them they start to smoothen out and become part of a bigger picture.  If your experiences decisions in life work in coordination with one another instead of taking step forward and two steps back, life would not be so jittery and unpredictable simply because we all decide our own fate. 

I believe in Christian ethics, teachings, and guidelines for living ones' life. I see the all-mighty as a higher energy that acts as a shepherd by giving us free will, but showing us every possible direction we can go in. It’s like the probabilistic nature of quantum mechanics, but the smoothness of general relativity in the same manner. On a large scale life and god is so smooth, but it’s made up of a random behaviors and actions that make up the smoothness of the bigger picture I like to call life.  The more we as humans read the mind of God, the more God shows just how amazing and perfect He truly is.  Life is a human begins as a closed string, but one adds open strings that can connect to one another through biological, intellectual, and social evolution as an intelligent human being.  Life is all about connecting and staying connected, and to never lose faith.


Thank you for your time!





8 comments:

  1. Yahweh and allah... Two different Gods. other than that I didnt understand the rest lol. Also do you see only as energy? Or do you acknowledge him as an actual being?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahweh and Allah are one in the same God just interpreted by two different languages and cultures. the three holy books of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam have the same principles and the same prophets. I see the creator is both an energy and an actual being. He's only a being when he reveals himself in the light. You must understand quantum gravity and the holographic principle to understand what I see God as.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see. And your perspective on god and the holy books is naot.the christian perspective but

    ReplyDelete
  4. A muslim perspective. Christianity is the fulfillment of old testament prophesy. The god in the quran is a different god from binle scripture. The quranic god lays down a different set of laws, where in the bible says the is the same and never changes. And does what you see god as mean that he is as you see. Because fire him to be god the supreme ruler.of all that he does not need to affirm or reveal that he is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry its not easy typing on this phone

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are the 10 commandments? Laws to abide by right? The the three abrahamic religions may have 3 sets of texts. They have different interpretations and languages, but the message is the same in the end, but that's not really the message I was trying to discuss in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. But yes Christianity is different in that it's the only religion that believes in the trinity, and the religion that believes Christ is the son of god. The other 2 believe he's just a prophet or a messenger of the word of god.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leibniz had a view about God that you may enjoy. He talks about nature and the world being designed by a God who bases all of his decisions on what accounts for the best world. In this way he is kind of a creation utilitarian if that makes sense haha. Either way, what he says is that we can break down all things in the universe into a system and if we understand the system than we can understand everything. Its pretty interesting stuff, and extremely in depth. On the other end of the spectrum Spinoza says that this is the only universe that God could create because it is the most perfect, and a being that is infinite would not and could not make anything but the most perfect world. He says that the ideas of God, nature, and substance all have a logical equivalence therefore God is all of the substance in the universe and all things in the universe are inter-connected. He is by far my favorite view, and he is an absolutely astounding writer in the way he describes things and in the way he lays things out.

    ReplyDelete